It's My Pad......

12/03/2006

M.I.A as of late...

I have not posted much lately! Just doing the same old thing around here. It's getting close to the1 yrs date that my dad has been gone (12-22) so I am trying to keep my head above that so to speak! Anyway I have pics to share! I know you are excited!;-) Have all of my friends abandoned my blog? huh? Huh huh? lol


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*This is the Christmas Card pic this year!*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 6:11 PM

10comments

10 Comments

at 9:04 PM Blogger gina said...

those are looking very Christmas card like!! pretty pics.

 
at 9:12 PM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I am still here the kids are getting so big!

I love your christmas card picture!

1 year is really hard, hang in there and if you ever need to talk you know where I am!

 
at 8:19 AM Blogger Judy said...

Oh I am loving your pics! We have got to go see Santa - haven't done that yet!

Have missed you, but I know you are busy...kids tend to do that to us! I'm still here, though!

 
at 9:45 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures!

 
at 3:43 PM Blogger Michael said...

Beautiful pictures.

Take Care
Michael

 
at 4:07 PM Blogger amynoroom said...

Awe, your children are so adorable!

 
at 10:05 PM Blogger Manda said...

Your kids are so cute!!! Glad to see you back!

 
at 9:48 PM Blogger Eliott said...

You're such a hottie, Renee.
I can't believe how old your kids are looking these days...

 
at 10:11 AM Blogger Tammy said...

Love those pictures. You kids look so grown up.
They are just so cute.

Glad to see you back. Hope you are OK and big Hugs to you from me. Take care.

 
at 12:47 PM Blogger Shelli said...

Xmas card pic is wonderful- as are the rest! Very beyootiful kids!!

But in the santa pic, well...your lil girl looks about as delighted as Santa...maybe a tad less! lol

 

Post a Comment