It's My Pad......

1/15/2007

Ouch!

I think I have done something to my Sciatic Nerve. I have this shooting pain from the top of my bootie that shoots down my leg. It hurts like a muther! It has been off and on the past week but yesterday I was at a steady limp and when I tried to walk it just had me on the brink of cussing people out! LOL I laid in bed all evening yesterday. I am not sure my doc is open today. I am calling as soon as they are supposed to open and see if I can get in this afternoon. Brenden is out of school today. Kev did have to go to work though. So anyway have any of my readers had to deal with this? I don't remember doing anything that would make this happen but who knows? Ok I need to hoble to the kitchen to get B some breakfast!

Renee at 8:11 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 1:04 PM Blogger Kurt said...

You need to take a long soak in your hot tub and then have your masseuse give your a deep tissue massage.

 
at 3:52 PM Blogger Arlene said...

Mine was really messed up when I was pregnant, but there's not a lot you can do. Kurt pretty much hit it on the head with things that will help...I hope you feel better!

 
at 10:11 PM Blogger Judy said...

heating pad, then stretches...stretch your leg on the hurt side over the good leg side (all the way over) while laying on your back - feel the pull! Then, pull your knee up to your ches while laying on the floor. Stay on that heating pad as much as possible.

And a massage for good measure. I'm all about the massage.

 
at 11:02 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

That is classic sciatica and I suffered with it for a good while. I found that a hot bath helped and you can try an anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen but that may not help. Girl, I feel for ya.

 
at 8:42 AM Blogger Unknown said...

ouch hope it gets better

 

Post a Comment