It's My Pad......

1/08/2007

Party time!

Well we had Brenden's birthday bowling party on Saturday. Yes his b-day was Dec 19 but getting aprty together at Christmas was gonna be too crazy for me!lol Everything went well and the kids were all well behaved. We had 7 kids and 6 adults. It was nice since everything was supplied and I had to do nothing but send out invites and make goodie bags. Brenden was just thrilled. So that kept us busy on Sat. Yesterday we had church since we are teaching in the 4&5's this month. They were pretty good too. We got home and then Kevin left to help a friend with a car so he was gone all afternoon. That's about our weekend in a nutshell. I know I sure slept well last night!:-) Ok on to a few pics...

Let me add that it was like 67 degrees on Sat. I wore capris and sandals! Good times!lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She managed to pull out the pigtails by the time we got to the bowling alley!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 9:37 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at 1:34 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I obviously haven't been bowling in a while. I used the paper scorecard last time.

 
at 3:36 PM Blogger Judy said...

LOVE bumper bowling - wish I could use that all the time!

 
at 4:47 PM Blogger Unknown said...

so cute and looks like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday

 
at 7:46 PM Blogger Arlene said...

Looks like you guys had fun :-) Ariel's had 2 bowling parties, and they're always so fun!!!

 
at 9:27 PM Blogger Tammy said...

You sound like me. Mackenzie's Birthday is on the 21st of Dec and it is so hard to throw her a party that close to Christmas. Ever since she was born, I have always done her Birthday Party around January 21st. One month later. She loves it because she always gets gifts from us on her birthday with a cake and then taken out for supper and then one month later, she gets her party and gets more gits from us and then all our family and friends.
I don't want her to grow up thinking she got gipped.

 
at 2:14 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bumper Bowling!! Oh, I love bumper bowling. I wish they would just let us adults do it alone. LOL

I think I am going to do what you did and have Justin's party in January. December just seemed to be full of stuff and everyone was so busy.

I am glad Brenden had a good time and little Ms. Claire is as cute as she can be!

 

Post a Comment