It's My Pad......

12/29/2006

3 days till 2007!!

Does time fly or what?! Christmas came and left in a hurry! We really had a nice Christmas. I needed it after last year. We had lots of yummy food and drink and I got lots of gift's. WAY more than I deserve. :-) The kids were so fun to watch. My house now looks like a toy factory. I think Kev and I will have to bag up some of the old toys one night and take them to Goodwill. We don't have plans for the New Year's. We will probably snack and I will drink wine and we'll watch the ball drop then go to bed. Sounds exciting huh? lol Ok as you know of cours eI have PICS to share! :-)

Santa came!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Horse is from the inlaws and it is the COOLEST thing! Tail wags and it neighs etc... She LOVES it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of the things I got Kev was the "Back to the Future" trilogy. He loves that movie and I was so excited to find that!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last but not least, Kev said if he had to have a pic posted of him at 6:30 in the morning I had to post one of me too. This is the only I have since I was behind the camera except for this shot. Squint your eyes and it won't be so bad!lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 10:50 AM

12comments

12 Comments

at 11:21 AM Blogger Arlene said...

You guys look so cute, even in the morning :-)

Looks like the kids had a great time! It's so fun to watch them!!

We, too, have too many toys now, so I'm going to have to do some "Christmas toys" cleaning :-)

 
at 11:32 AM Blogger Christi said...

Can you come get all my toys for Goodwill, too?

 
at 11:52 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like the kids had a blast! and yeah, our men have fabulous taste in gifts. :)

 
at 12:44 PM Blogger Michael said...

I agree with Arlene, "You guys look so cute, even in the morning :-)"


Take care
Michael

 
at 10:55 PM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Brendan looks so excited in the morning coming down the stairs. Too funny!

You guys look way better than I did at 6:30 in the morning!

 
at 11:11 PM Blogger Judy said...

Girl, I don't even look that good at 6:30 in the EVENING. Bah.

I love Brenden's enthusiasm at the foot of the stairs, and how in the world does he sit like that on the floor? LOL

 
at 8:56 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Oh you look fine. looks like they had a busy morning too. Glad it was a great christmas

 
at 9:26 AM Blogger gina said...

what a beautiful family!!!

 
at 11:08 PM Blogger Sadi said...

Merry Christmas!! Cute stockings hung!!

 
at 1:05 AM Blogger Shelli said...

Damn girl you look good for that time in the morning. You look better than me in the middle of the day lol.

You dont even have bad hair..wtf?

It looks liek you all had a very nice christmas. Happy new year.

xo
shelli

 
at 12:21 PM Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year

 
at 10:07 PM Blogger Poppy said...

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: :) (: :)

 

Post a Comment