It's My Pad......

1/26/2007

It's COLD!

Kev and I woke up at 7 this morning and it's 8 degrees with a wind chill of -3. We have maybe an inch of snow on the ground. Brenden is off today anyway but all the other school districts have 2 hr delay. I am just glad I can stay inside my cozy home! I am going to try to talk Kev into going to Lowes with me after work to pick out paint for our bedroom. Then maybe he will paint tomorrow. We have to teach at church on sunday and when that is over Kev is going to a car show. My back is feeling some better now. If I don't take my meds it starts hurting more. I just watch how I move and I try not to pick Clare up much. I am so over it! lol That's really about it around here. Glad you read aren't you?! lol

Have a great weekend!!

Renee at 7:40 AM

8comments

8 Comments

at 9:37 AM Blogger Elizabeth said...

Girl, back pain is the worst, seriously. Take it easy.

 
at 1:21 PM Blogger Unknown said...

stupid snow...

Hope your back gets better soon :_)

 
at 5:02 PM Blogger Kurt said...

We were a balmy 12 degrees this morning.

 
at 5:58 PM Blogger Tammy said...

Yeah, I can do without the snow. Today it was -16 and it is suppose to get colder over the week end.
Today, I am feeling sick. I have a head cold, so being home is the best place to be for me. In my PJ's and on the sofa is where I will be.

 
at 6:39 PM Blogger Shelli said...

its 3 degrees here, below zero wind chill...but it could be worse. my friend called me from maine and its 30 below zero there- no joking.

i'll stay here and not complain!
feel better soon!

 
at 9:27 PM Blogger Judy said...

take care of that back, okay?

 
at 12:30 AM Blogger Arlene said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, and I hope you continue to feel better!!

Hmmm, I like visiting the snow, but it's never that freakin' cold!!

 
at 9:14 AM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

hope you are feeling better!

Yes it is very cold!

 

Post a Comment