It's My Pad......

1/28/2007

Our bedroom!

Kevin painted and moved our furniture around on Saturday. I still need o get tie backs for the curtains as I don't like them just hanging like that. The color of the room is "Oak Cask". It's a butternut squash yellow. It's hard to tell in pics though. It always makes the color look a little different. Also the bedding is more maroon than red. Kev still need to run the cable under the carpet too so if you see the cable on the floor ignore it!lol Anyway I LOVE the room and I don't think the pic's do it justice. So here ya go!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what is hanging over the bed. I saw it when we were out once and loved it. Well Kev surprised me with it last week. I just love him! :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 7:13 PM

15comments

15 Comments

at 10:30 PM Blogger Arlene said...

I love your new room! Your house is always so pretty and decorated so nice :-)

What is the big star for? I keep seeing those, and I'm not ever sure what they're for...

 
at 10:51 PM Blogger Judy said...

Oh, I LOVE YOUR ROOM!

And, as for the star, I so desperately want one - right above my fireplace. Here in Texas, pretty much everyone has a big star - EXCEPT ME!

 
at 9:03 AM Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love it. We totally have the same barn star. I so dig it. :)

 
at 10:45 AM Blogger Unknown said...

very pretty

 
at 1:49 PM Blogger gina said...

I HAVE THAT SIGN TOO!! just in a rustic shabby chic look :) cute.

 
at 3:44 PM Blogger Kurt said...

I like the wine carafe!

 
at 5:41 PM Blogger Tammy said...

Love your room. I wish I was able to move my room around. I have wanted to do if for so long now but the way my room is, I can't move anything around.

I was going to ask you what was hanging over your bed but you answered my question. I love it and that was so sweet of him. Lucky girl you.

 
at 5:46 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your room! i want that sign. i've been wanting it for a while. maybe joe will surprise me with it... :)

 
at 7:08 PM Blogger k8 said...

too bad my hubby would never go 4 colors that exciting!

 
at 8:42 PM Blogger Unknown said...

ooh sassy!

 
at 9:14 AM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I love that sign as well it is one of my favorites. It hangs over my neices bed and it is princess pink!

Oh and I spy some wine on your dresser!

 
at 2:38 PM Blogger Manda said...

I love the room! It is pretty, I especially like the sign.

 
at 4:26 PM Blogger MilkMaid said...

LOVE the room...and I so want one of those signs!!!

 
at 4:30 PM Blogger amynoroom said...

Oooh, I love your bedroom! Very pretty!

 
at 9:26 PM Blogger Shelli said...

I love the room, I think it is soooo prrrty!

 

Post a Comment