It's My Pad......

2/05/2007

Brrrrrrr.......

It is damn cold today! YIKES! Brenden gets to go to a local restaurant for lunch today with the principal. They pick a student from each grade that has been doing good so he got picked for Kindergarten. He is so excited. Parent/Teacher conference was last thurs. She said Brenden is always so pleasant and very helpful. She said she has no probs with him at all. She said he is very advanced and actually could be in a 1st grade class. He is advanced in all areas. He sure did'nt get that from me!lol Anyway it was great to hear all that. I hope he keeps it up though his school career! :-) Really not much else going on. I watched the Super Bowl last night. I wasn't too impressed with the commercails. That's the reason I watch the SB. I was glad the Colts won. I don't care much about football but since Peyton Manning was at UT when I lived in Knoxville I figured I'd root for his team. Ok so I really just came to brag on Brenden. Off I go to play with Claire!

Everyone have a great, warm Monday!

Renee at 10:16 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at 11:20 AM Blogger Kurt said...

There weren't that many good commercials, but I liked the one with the hitchhikers, plus KFed's was pretty good.

 
at 2:24 PM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

It is so very very cold here!

How exciting for Brenden!

 
at 7:04 PM Blogger Tammy said...

Way to go Brenden. That is always good news to hear from teachers.
The lunch sounds exciting.

We don't have it much warmer over here. It is really cold and only suppose to get colder. JOYS of living in CANADA. BURRR.

 
at 8:24 PM Blogger Unknown said...

the only commercial that made me laugh was Snickers other than that they sucked. It was on our news that they said they were the worst commercials ever

 
at 10:11 PM Blogger Judy said...

I wasn't that impressed with the commericals, either. I think those companies have to spend so much money on the spots that they don't have much left to spend on advertising companies!

 
at 4:15 PM Blogger Arlene said...

Glad Brenden is doing so well :-)

 
at 4:32 PM Blogger k8 said...

you have a right to brag! i wish my kids' teacher would say that- yeah right.

 
at 9:04 AM Blogger Tammy said...

Hey Girl, Are you going to post something different? I get cold just reading that title everytime I check up on you.
Hope you are ok. Miss you.

 
at 1:19 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

The commercials are hard to understand.

 

Post a Comment