It's My Pad......

1/16/2007

Sucks...

Well I went to the doc and saw "the new guy". I didn't care much for him. I don't think he smiled till I was leaving. Wait, maybe that should tell me something?!lol I just love our other doc. He is very friendly and jokes around etc. Anyway I was told I pinched a nerve or something and that it will just have to heal with time. he gave me inflamation and pain meds. Just told me to take it easy. So hopefully it won't last FOREVER! I think I will schedule a massage soon and see if that helps much. Anyway pain or not Kev and I have date night tomorrow. We are going to try out a "lost cajun kitchen" place here. I am excited about getting out.

Oh and is anyone as obsessed with "The Office" like I am? I only started watching it in the middle os season 2 so I had to watch season 1 and part of season 2 so I could catch up. It never fails to have me laughing out loud! It gets me excited for Thursdays! (That's what she said! LOL) Anyway if you wanna check it out or missed any episodes check out www.watchtheoffice.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 11:19 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at 1:17 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg the office is hilarious! we never miss an episode. we had an office party this summer when season 2 came out. hehe.

 
at 4:21 PM Blogger Judy said...

Another suggestion on the back would be to schedule a visit to a chiropractor. They can help with that, too. And, check with your insurance...it might be covered.

 
at 9:11 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

I agree with Judy - I went to a chiro and he did help me. Not everyone receives help, but it worked wonders for me. My insurance covered it. Like 24 visits a year or sometihng.

 
at 12:44 AM Blogger Arlene said...

I'm glad you're going to be feeling all better soon!

 
at 4:14 PM Blogger amynoroom said...

Yes! I love the office! That show cracks me up!!!!!!!!

 
at 2:17 PM Blogger Poppy said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for telling me about this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Okay, and just pretend I added a lot more !!'s to the end.) Woohoo!!!!

 

Post a Comment