It's My Pad......

8/10/2006

Thursday.....

and I have a case of the blahs. My tummy is bothering me and I just want to lay in bed! Darn IBS!! Anyway Brenden had his kindergarten physical yesterday. He is 48 in. and 55 lbs. Everything looked good but his eyesight was 20/25. The doc suggested taking him to the eye doc to have his eyes checked again. He passed the vision test at preschool last year but we'll have it checked anyway. So we are glad his physical went well. I tell ya I have never seen a kid so excited to pee in a cup. He just thought that was SO funny.

I woke up this morning to see a Terror plan had been thwarted (atleast I hope it was). Kevin is flying to Fl in Oct for business and that made my tummy twirl. I am supposed to fly in Sept but I am not sure if I am going. Brenden totally had a melt down when I told him and the trip is on his 2nd day of school plus with the new warnings about flight travel I am not sure it's gonna work for me to go. *Sigh* I haven't bought my ticket yet and I fear they may have went up another $100 by now. I want to go to the beach with my best friend though! Anyway that's really all that's going on around here. I need to go make the beds and go to the grocery so I can get a few things for the chicken salad I am making tonight. YUM YUM. I made chicken pockets last night and they were SO good. Ok off I go!

Oh and tonight is Big Brother night! YIPEE!!!!
Also I finally got my satelite radio. We got it before we left for vacation. I LOVE it! The kids watched DVD's on the dvd player and Kevin and I jammed out to a TON of 80's tunes! WOOHOO! We are dorks!! LOL

Renee at 9:48 AM

7comments

7 Comments

at 12:40 PM Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well today:( What are chicken pockets? Sounds yummy! I hope you feel better!

 
at 1:04 PM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I hope you are feeling better that stinks.

Please post a recipe for chicken pockets? I have never heard of them!

My mom just flew in from London on Tuesday thank goodness how scary that would have been.

 
at 4:36 PM Blogger Judy said...

It is a different world we live in now - travel takes on a whole new light.

Brenden got to pee in a cup??? Travis is going to be soooo jealous!

 
at 8:12 PM Blogger Kurt said...

I really wanted to take some gel on my next flight!

 
at 8:46 PM Blogger Unknown said...

Hey now, if jammin to the 80's makes you dorks it makes me a dork and I don't wanna be a dork lol

 
at 11:44 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

I have heard nothing but fab things about satellite radio. I may have to look into it.

 
at 9:18 AM Blogger Cady said...

i'm with you on the flying. we're flying to boston for our honeymoon, and i am *very* nervous now!

 

Post a Comment