It's My Pad......

8/21/2006

Benchwarmers....


This was pretty funny! Need a good laugh? Go get it NOW!




The gym is going pretty good. I have a class there tomorrow morning at 6. I tell ya there are all kinds of people that come in there but yesterday this older man (70ish) came walking in with some WAY too short shorts. I was waiting for the family jewels to make an appearance. YUCK! It was seriously bad and his socks were up to his knees. It sure was a sight!lol

Also tomorrow Kev and I are taking Brenden to meet his teacher and see his classroom etc. He is so excited and the closer it gets the more excited I get! WOOHOO! Of course I'll be that mom crying as soon as I get in the car after dropping him off for his first day. You better not laugh at me either!;-)

Tonight we have a sitter coming over so we can go try out the new Irish pub downtown. Not sure what we'll do afterwards but we'll figure something out. :-)

Renee at 9:53 AM

10comments

10 Comments

at 10:16 AM Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

I love that movie! Have fun on your date:)

 
at 10:29 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Have a good time and we saw that movie too lol

 
at 10:35 AM Blogger Elizabeth said...

Date nights are the bestest.

 
at 11:16 AM Blogger Cady said...

we'll have to try that movie. i love our date nights too. we have an irish pub here in town too, and we love it. it's one of our favorite places.

 
at 11:17 AM Blogger MilkMaid said...

HEY..I wondered what happened to you.

One day, no blog! :(

Hope you enjoyed your date!

 
at 11:45 AM Blogger Kurt said...

Don't laugh - one day we'll all be old men.

 
at 12:11 PM Blogger Manda said...

Have fun on your date night! I will have to check that movie out.

 
at 12:35 PM Blogger k8 said...

isnt it true that old jewels are the most valuable?

;) k8

 
at 4:21 PM Blogger gina said...

drink a killians for me! have fun

 
at 11:29 PM Blogger Judy said...

I reeeeeally need to work on finding a sitter - you lucky thang you!

 

Post a Comment