It's My Pad......

8/14/2006

Puppy Chow!!


This stuff is WAY too good! I am gobbling away though!:-)



INGREDIENTS:
9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
DIRECTIONS:
In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.

*I just melted the chocolate and PB in the microwave...*

Renee at 2:00 PM

9comments

9 Comments

at 2:43 PM Blogger Brandi1977 said...

GIRL that shit looks delish!

You need to send some to the pregnant lady :)

 
at 3:03 PM Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

Mmm I LOVE puppy chow!

 
at 4:23 PM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

MMM i love that stuff but we dont call it puppy chow!

 
at 7:05 PM Blogger Laurie said...

I'm a puppy chow virgin but not for long!

 
at 9:20 PM Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes.

That is good stuff, Maynard.

 
at 10:41 PM Blogger Sadi said...

I love puppy chow!!! It's too good!!

 
at 11:04 PM Blogger Manda said...

I think I am gonna have to try me some of that. Man, it looks good!

 
at 4:09 PM Blogger Cady said...

oooh...that sounds so good and easy! my favorite combination. hehe. i'll have to try it.

 
at 12:10 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I make that every year @ Xmas... we call it White Trash though... you can also add peanuts (or other nuts if you like)... I have a new recipe-- another cereal involved one-- I will post it on my blog in a few mins... check it out... your kids would probably like it as well..

 

Post a Comment